At The Mango Tree Holiday Apartments we offer to suitable applicants short term weekly rental options.
These options give you the opportunity to book accommodation at a discounted rate from the standard rates available.
Short term occupancy is offered to persons seeking short term temporary accommodation for a period less than three months.
Rates are inclusive of power and water in a fully self contained and fully furnished two bedroom dwelling.
|DATE||GUESTS||RATE PER WEEK|
|Available Now to May 25th 2018||1 to 2 persons||$450|
If you wish to apply for short term temporary accommodation please complete the application form. (Refresh your browser if form failed to load)
At The Mango Tree Holiday Apartments
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SHORT TERM OCCUPANCY
Please read these conditions carefully. If your application is successful you will be required to sign a Guest Registration Card. By signing the Guest Registration Card you (the “Guest”) acknowledge and agree that these conditions apply to you and extend to any person occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and / or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of, or in association with you.
1. The occupancy shall be for a period not less than two and not greater than thirteen weeks.
2. The first two weeks accommodation charges must be paid in full by cash or credit / debit card before occupancy commences.
3. Weekly payments shall be paid in advance each week on the day which the occupancy started. E.g. you move in on Monday, you pay every Monday.
4. Weekly rates are for a full seven day period only and cannot be divided into a nightly rate if you depart earlier than your full week or extend less than a full week.
5. There is no refund for early departure.
6. The Guest is liable for payment of any charges incurred by the Guest or a visitor of the Guest together with all replacements and the cost of any damage or loss to the apartment, its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by the Guest.
7. The Guest authorises the Manager to charge the credit card nominated on the Guest Registration Card for any loss, damage or outstanding charge.
8. Only the number of people specified in the booking may reside in the apartment. An additional fee of $25 per person per night shall apply to additional guests not specified in the booking that stay in the apartment overnight.
9. Water and electricity charges are not charged to the Guest.
10. The Body Corporate, the Manager and the apartment owner are not liable for any loss or damage of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
11. The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex (to be provided to you at the start of your occupancy) and any reasonable directive of the Manager, must be complied with.
12. The apartment must be left in clean and tidy condition. You will be charged a cleaning fee in accordance with items 6 and 7 above if required when you depart.
13. Rubbish must be removed from the apartment on a daily basis and placed in the bins provided. Rubbish bags shall not be left out the front of the apartment.
14. No items are to be stored or left outside the apartment.
15. Indoor furniture is not to be taken outdoors.
16. Noise shall be kept to an absolute minimum.
17. The booking may be terminated if you fail to comply with these conditions.